A Learning Management System (LMS) Account is Required to Access Online Training
All self-paced online training is available and must be accessed through your LMS account. To get started:
Set up or reset your LMS password*
- Go to the Self-Paced Online Training page, and click the [Take Course] button within any available course. This will launch the LMS.
- Enter your username
- Your username is your CBHC email address. Note – if you have an apostrophe in your name, do not include the apostrophe.
- If you receive an “invalid email” message, please contact your workplace supervisor so they can send in an account creation request to the Behavioral Health Clearinghouse.
- Click “forgot password” and follow the directions to set up your password.
- If you do not receive an email please check your spam/trash folder. It will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you still do not see an email, contact ForHealth_LearningSupport@umassmed.edu.
*Supported browsers: Chrome 90+ (released April 2021), macOS Safari 14+ (released Feb 2021), Firefox 88+ (released April 2021), Microsoft Edge 90+ (released April 2021), Chrome OS Chrome 90+ (released April 2021), iOS Safari 14+ (released Oct 2020), Android Chrome 90+ (released April 2021)